OPEN ACCESS INITIATIVES IN AZERBAIJAN @ KHAZAR UNIVERSITY
|Author Name||University of Author|
1. Zaytseva T, Hajibayova L. Poster ―The establishment of an ETD in Azerbaijan @ Khazar University‖ /12th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations, June 10 – 13, 2009, Pittsburgh http://conferences.library.pitt.edu/ocs/ viewabstract.php?id=677&cf=7
2. Isidro F. Aguillo.Web, Webometrics and the Ranking of Universities. http://www. docstoc.com/docs/27367914/Web_webometrics-and-the-ranking-of-universities
3. State Programme for Development of Library-Information Sphere in the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2008-2013. Order of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated October 6, 2008, # 3072.
4. Calimera Azerbaijan Country Report: Information on Public Libraries, Local Museums and Archives‖ (co-author with Lala Hayibayova). Journal of Azerbaijani Studies. 9(1): 3–24.(2006)
5. Khazar University LIC Strategic Plan (2009-2010).
6. Three Principles for University Open Access Policies." SPARC Open Access Newsletter, no. 120 (2008). http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/04-02-08.htm#principles
7. The Open Access Mandate at Harvard." SPARC Open Access Newsletter, no. 119 (2008). http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/03-02-08.htm#harvard