Aile hekimlerine hatalı tıbbi uygulamalar hakkında bazı ipuçları
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
Keywords (Original Language):
1. Tallis RC. Doctors in society: medical professionalism in a changing world. Editorial. Clin Med 2006; 6: 7-12.
e H, ince N, Özyıldmm BA, Safran N. Hatalı tıbbi uygulama ve korunma yolları. İstanbul Tıp Fakültesi Dergisi 2005; 68: 123-7.
n M. Hammurabi'den günümüze (ve geleceğe) hasta güvenliği. Hasta Güvenliği Dergisi 2009; 1: 6-7.
4. Hebert PC, Levin AV, Robertson G. Bioethics for clinicians: 23. Disclosure of medical error. CMAJ 2001; 164: 509-13.
5. Wakefield A, Attree M, Braidman I, Carlisle C, Johnson M, Cooke H. Patient safety: do nursing and medical curricula address this theme? Nurse Educ Today 2005; 25: 333-40.
6. Milch CE, Salem DN, Pauker SG, Lundquist TG, Kumar S, Chen J. Voluntary electronic reporting of medical errors and adverse events. An analysis of 92,547 reports from 26 acute care hospitals. J Gen Intern Med
2006; 21: 165-70.
7. Roberts V, Perryman MM. Creating a culture for health care quality and safety. Health Care Manag (Frederick) 2007; 26: 155-8.
8. Walton MM. Hierarchies: the Berlin Wall of patient safety. Qual Saf
Health Care 2006; 15: 229-30.
9. Sandars J, Bax N, Mayer D, Wass V, Vickers R. Educating undergraduate medical students about patient safety: priority areas for curriculum devel¬opment. Med Teach 2007; 29: 60-1.
10. Garbutt J, Brownstein DR, Klein EJve ark. Reporting and disclosing med¬ical errors: pediatricians' attitudes and behaviors. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med
2007; 161: 179-85.
11. Ilan R, Fowler R. Brief history of patient safety culture and science. J Crit
Care 2005; 20: 2-5.
12. Demiris G, Patrick TB, Austin Boren S. Assessing patient safety awareness and needs in rural hospitals in one US state. Inform Prim Care 2004; 12:
13. Blackston JW, Bouldin MJ, Brown CA, Duddleston DN, Hicks GS,
Holman HE. Malpractice risk prevention for primary care physicians. Am J Med Sci 2002; 324: 212-9.
14. Singh H, Thomas EJ, Khan MM, Petersen LA. Identifying diagnostic errors in primary care using an electronic screening algorithm. Arch Intern
Med2007; 167: 302-8.
15. Rodriguez HP, Rodday AM, Marshall RE, Nelson KL, Rogers WH,
Safran DG. Relation of patients' experiences with individual physicians to malpractice risk. Int J Qual Health Care 2008; 20: 5-12.
16. Street RL, Makoul G, Arora NK, Epstein RM. How does communication heal? Pathways linking clinician-patient communication to health out¬comes. Patient Educ Couns2009; 74: 295-301.
17. Stepien KA, Baernstein A. Educating for empathy: a review. J Gen Intern
Med2006; 21: 524-30.
18. Kosunen E. Teaching a patient-centred approach and communication skills needs to be extended to clinical and postgraduate training: a chal¬lenge to general practice. Scand J Prim Health 2008; 26: 1-2.
19. Karaoglu N, Karaoglu MA. A study about elderly diseases in internal med¬icine outpatient clinic of a private hospital. Turkish Journal of Geriatrics
2009; 12: 130-7.
20. Tripp J, Viner R. ABC of adolescence: Sexual health, contraception, and teenage pregnancy. BMJ 2005; 330: 590-3.
21. Karaoglu N, Yücalan Önal ÖB, Karaoglu MA. Knowledge of sexual health and contraception among university students: A study in Campus Health Center of Selcuk University. e-Journal of New World Sciences Academy 2009;
22. General Medical Council. Good Medical Practice. London, GMC, 2006.
23. White AA, Gallagher TH, Krauss MJ ve ark. The attitudes and experi¬ences of trainees regarding disclosing medical errors to patients. Acad Med
2008; 83: 250-6.
24. Karaoglu N, Şeker M, Kara F, Okka B. Knowledge of new entrant med¬ical students about medical errors in Selçuk University: an educational per¬spective. Turk Klin Tip Bilim Derg 2008; 28: 663-71.
25. Elder NC, Graham D, Brandt E, Hickner J. Barriers and motivators for making error reports from family medicine offices: a report from the American Academy of Family Physicians National Research Network (AAFP NRN). J Am Board Fam Med 2007; 20: 115-23.
26. Garbutt J, Brownstein DR, Klein EJve ark. Reporting and disclosing med¬ical errors: pediatricians' attitudes and behaviors. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2007; 161: 179-85.
n Ü. Empatinin yeni bir modele dayanılarak ölçülmesi ve psikodra-ma ile geliştirilmesi. Ankara Üniversitesi Eğitim Bilimleri Fakültesi Dergisi 1988; 11: 155-90.
28. Chen D, Lew R, Hershman W, Orlander J. A cross-sectional measure¬ment of medical student empathy. J Gen Intern Med 2007; 22: 1434-8.
29. Madigosky WS, Headrick LA, Nelson K, Cox KR, Anderson T. Changing and sustaining medical students' knowledge, skills, and attitudes about patient safety and medical fallibility. Acad Med2006; 81: 94-101.
30. Halbach JL, Sullivan LL. Teaching medical students about medical errors and patient safety: evaluation of a required curriculum. Acad Med 2005; 80:
31. Patey R, Flin R, Cuthbertson BH ve ark. Patient safety: helping medical students understand error inhealthcare. Qual Saf Health Care 2007; 16:
32. Cook AF, Hoas H, Guttmannova K, Joyner JC. An error by any other
name. Am J Nurs2004; 104: 32-43.
33. Hasta Hakları Yönetmeliği. Resmi Gazete 1998; Sayı: 23420.
34. T.C. Sağlık Bakanlığı Tedavi Hizmetleri Genel Müdürlüğü. Genelge.
Sayı: B100THG0100013 18.01.2005/1128. Konu: Hizmet Kusuru.
35. Hakeri H. Hekimin tıbbi hatalardan kaynaklanan hukuksal sorumluluğu¬nun üç boyutu. http://www.medimagazin.com.tr/mm-hekimin-tibbi-hata-lardan-kaynaklanan-h... adresinden 26/02/2010 tarihinde erişilmiştir.