1. Anlar B, Karaoğhı E: Turkish chiidrerı's performance on Denver II: Effect of sex and mother's educatioıı. Dev Med Child Neurol; 40:411 (1998).
2. Bayley N: Comparisons of mental and motor test scores for ages 1-15 monttıs by sex, birth order, race, geograp-hical İocation and education of parents. Child Dev; 36:379 (1965).
3. Campbell AM, Mclntoslı N: Tex(book of Pediairics. 5. Ed. Churchill Livingstone, New York, (1998).
4. Dandes MH, Dow D: Relation of intelligence to family size and density. Child Dev; 40:641 (1969).
5. Fergusson DM, Bcautrais AL and Silva PA: Breast-fee- • ding and cognitivc development in ihe first seven years of life. Soc Sci Med; 16:1705 (1982).
6. Florey C, Leech A, Blackhall A: Infant feeding and mental and motor development at 18 months of age in first bom singleton. Int J Epidemiol; 24:21 (1995).
7. Gale CR, Martyn CN: Breastfeeding, dummy use, and intelligence. Lancet; 347: 1072 (1996).
8. liligworth RS: The normal child. Some problem of the early yeiirs and their treatment. 8.ed. Churchill Livingstone, Edinbıırgh, 332 (1983).
9. LesterMB, Boukydis Z, Garcia-Coll T C et al: Develop-mental outeome as a funetion of the goodness between the infant's cry characteristics and the mother's percepti-on of her infant's cty. Pediairics; 95:516 (1995).
10. Morley R, Cole T J, Powell R: Mother's choiee lo provi-de breast milk and developmental outeome. Arch Dis Childhood; 63: 1382 (1998).
11. Motavallı MN, Bilge S, Alyanak B: Tepkisel bağlanma bozukluğu; 8.Ulusal Çocuk ve Ergen Kongresi, İstanbul (1998).
12. Niemela A and Jarvenpaa AL: Is breastfeeding beneficial and matemal smoking harmful Lo the cognitive development of children? Açta Paediatr; 85: 1202 (1996).
13. Vestergaard M, Obel C, Henriksen TB, et al: Duration of breastfeeding and developmental milestones during the latterhalfof infaney. Açta Paediatr. 188: 1327(1999).
14. VVadsforth J, Taylor B: Breastfeeding and child development. Dev Med Child Neurol, 26: 73 (1984).
15. Yalaz K, Epir S: Urban Turkish Chİldren's performance on the Denver Developmental Screening Test. Dev Med Child Neurol; 26: 632 (1984).
16. Zuckerman B, Parker S: A Handbook for Primary Care. Behavioral and Developmental Pediairics. Little Brown Company, Boston, 402(1995),