1. Zipf WB, Payne AF, Kelch RP. Prolactin, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone in the maintenance of testicular luteinizing hormone receptors. Endocrinology 1978:103: 595-600.
2. Gonzales GF, Garcia-Hjarles M, Velasquez G. Hyperprolactinemia and hyperserotoninaemia: Their relationship to seminal quallty. Andrologia 1992: 24: 95-100.
3. Eggert-Kruse W, Schwalbach B, Gerhard I, Tilgen W, Runnebaum B. Influence of serum prolactin on semen characteristics and sperm function. Int J Fertil 1991: 36: 234-251.
4. WHO laboratory manual for the examination of human and sperm-cervical mucus interaction. 3rd edition, Cambridge University Press, 1992.
5. Hafiez AA, Lloyd CW, Bartke A. The role of proactin in the regulation of testis function: The effects of prolactin and luteinizing hormone on the plasma levels of testosterone and androstenedione in hypophysectomized rats. J Endocrinol 1974: 52: 327-332.
6. Segal S, Polishuk WZ, Ben-David M. Hyperprolactinemia male infertility. Fertil Steril 1976: 27: 1425-1427.
7. Smith ML, Luqman WA, Rakoff JS. Correlations between seminal radioimmunoreactive prolactin, sperm count and sperm motility in prevasectomy and infertility clinic patients. Fertil Steril 1979: 32: 312-315.
8. Spark RF, Wills CA, O'Rellly G, Ransil BJ, Bergland R. Hyperprolactinemia in males with and without pituary macroadenomas. Lancet 1982: 17: 129-132.
9. Sadi K, Wenn RV, Sharif F. Bromocriptine for male infertility. Lancet 1977: 1: 250-251.