FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF FAST DISSOLVING FILMS OF RIZATRIPTAN
1. Committee for medicinal and products for human use, European medicines agency EMEA, Reflection paper; formulation of choice of the pediatric population,sep,2006.
2. Technology catalysts International Corporation, accessed on jun 15th 2011 Available from http://www.technologycatalyst.com
3. "oral thin films," in orally Disintegrating Tablet and Film Technologies, 4th ed.pp:18-31.
4. Technical brief 2010. Vol 3 Particle sciences Drug Development Services.
5. Coppens, K.A., M>j. Hall, S.A. Mitchell and M.D. Read,2005. Hypermallose, Ethyl cellulose and polyethylene oxide used in the hot melt extrusion. Pharmaceutical Technol.,pp:1-6
6. Felton L, Donnell P.O, McGinity J, Mechanical properties of polymeric films prepared from aqueous dispersions, in: Aqueous polymeric coatings or pharmaceutical dosage form, 3rd edition, Mcginity j, Felton L Drugs and the pharmaceutical sciences, p.108.
7. Fulzels S.V, sattuwar P.M and Dorie A.K, Polymerized rosin: novel film forming polymer for the drug delivery, Int J Pharm.2002; 249:175-184.